Saturday, August 25

I've been tagged...

My new blog-friend, Jennifer, tagged me to mention 8 interesting things about myself.



Here goes:


1. I can watch the Lord of the Rings movies, over and over and over and over...what do you think I am watching now? (oh, in between innings of the Cubs/Diamond Backs game, that is).

2. I twiddle my hair when I am tired (what do you think I am doing now?)

3. I love linen. If I could live in it as a stay at home mom and not look like I just crawled out of bed, I would where it everyday.


4. Any kind of flower is my friend, but tulips are the best.


5. I love to shoot landscapes. I wish there was more to shoot here in the Midwest, other than cornfields, right now - even though they are beautiful in their own right.


6. Coffee makes me happy!

7. I am in a serious book slump. I can't remember when I have picked up a FUN book. Maybe since The Virgin's Lover - Phillippa Gregory last spring. I am reading Michael Guarin's The Wonder of Girls right now.

8. I love to cook.

I have to "tag" 8 others. Go for it girls!

Joanna
Tina
Shannon
Amy
Dori
Alyssa
Denise
Lisa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! Thanks for tagging me -- it's fun! I was thinking about how much you like to shoot landscapes but feel boxed in with the cornfields. Go to Allerton to shoot! George and I went there on Saturday and I thought about you the whole time. I could imagine the AMAZING shots you could take of things there. Just a thought.....

Lys said...

Oh no - do you realise that the last time you did a "50 of" list I started to do one too - and it's still half completed in my blog...maybe I'll get through 8 things before I "pop"!

Shannon K. said...

Thanks for the tag! That was hard!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I just noticed the tag! I promise to get to it this week. I have a wedding this weekend but I will try to get my 8 things up by Tuesday. ;)