Saturday, August 25

A bit preoccupied

I haven't blogged in a few days. Oops. I do have an excuse. I've been a bit preoccupied with being without my child. This is the second weekend in a row that I have been child-less. This weekend Sarah is with my parents. Last weekend it was just me, but this weekend, as an extra bonus, Rob is here. We haven't been alone in our own home for 28 months (since Sarah was born). Wow. So, we have been having a great time, going out in the evenings, having no agenda, it's been fabulous!

But, we do feel something is missing...this little sweetheart. We can't wait to see her tomorrow.
This picture is one of the first ever of Sarah actually posing. She saw me with the camera and here's what I got!




Very seriously "arranging" her crayons.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lys said...

I can't get over how "grown up" she's looking...no longer a baby but a little girl. Glad you and Rob got some time at home - before the marathon!