Sunday, August 26

A weekend of no agenda

As I posted last night, Rob and I have the weekend to ourselves. What do we enjoy doing without a toddler in tow?
Having no agenda. Enjoying the silence. Dinner out. Coffee and books.

In this photo, Rob is browsing Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris and drinking a Cafe Americano. For those of you who don't know, that's espresso and water. That's it. I did not like it. Where's the cream, sugar, flavoring, etc?




A neighboring town was having their annual Sweetcorn festival (we do live in the Midwest, ya know) and they had this rock climbing wall. This little girl did not hesitate to scale that wall is no time.




Crane Alley


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a girl after my own heart with a post about books and coffee... Oh I can't wait to drink me some starbucks after my little guy gets here!!! Love the photos!!!