Thursday, November 15

Wanna Ride?/Update

Unfortunately, it's going to take me a little while to post on the activities and adventures during our trip to D. C. We had a GREAT time while we were there, but the trips there and back were quite undesirable (putting it lightly, huh, Mom?). I don't have time to post about that right now, just wanted to get a picture posted and let you know we are back.

****
My sister works at a wonderful horse rescue. While visiting, I couldn't pass up this site. I have no idea how many halters are hanging here. (Dee? Any ideas?)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't know about our trip being undesirable....how about memory building and character testing. :)
So thankful we made it home safe.
mom

Anonymous said...

Goodness, there must be 50 halters hanging there.

Great shot!