Monday, April 14

Huh, what happened to the days?

Well, I have been meaning to post the last couple of the days but they just got away from me. I think I owe you some random thoughts (oh, lucky you).

1. Go Cubbies! I love baseball season.

2. I have major spring cleaning fever. This weekend I cleaned out my tupperware drawers in the kitchen. Why was I holding on to about 50 lids to containers I didn't have?

3. I need some new shoes, bad. I want the Keen Venice shoe or some Merrells or another pair of Dansko clogs...see why I haven't bought them yet? I can't make a decision. Should I buy them all?

4. I finally downloaded my Photoshop software that I received in February. Does this mean I have to start using it? I am SO intimidated!

5. Why isn't patio furniture easier to find/buy?

6. Great, Abby (the dog) is rolling outside in the grass. This isn't good. : (

7. So much to do, so little time. Several trips to plan in the next month.

8. WHY, WHY, WHY can't I buy just a ticket to see Radiohead at Lollapalooza 2008? To see them there, I have to buy the whole weekend pass for $190. grrrrr... but wait, I see they are playing in Indianapolis and St. Louis, as well!



****
This is Hoosier. Abby has a message for you.
I can't wait to see you this weekend, Hoosie.
We can run, romp and play in the sun together!
Love, Abby.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoosie can't wait either! Question: What do you think Abby will think of Minerva and Tonks? Do you think she will be as excited to see them as she is Hoosier?! I am excited to see you ALL this weekend! We need to make PLANS!

Love you!