Saturday, December 23






I'm jumping out of my skin! Rob bought me a Canon Rebel XTI for Christmas. We opened our presents on Thursday night because we'll be out of town for Christmas. I have an adorable subject to practice on (as you can see from the pictures). She's still getting used to the flash (as you can see on the 1st shot). My brother-in-law is loaning me his Tamron 28-200mm lens to have fun with, since mine is 28-80mm (that I had from my 35 mm Rebel). Plus I am on the prowl for a new/larger lens and want to see what I would like. If anyone has some thoughts about lenses, feel free to shoot me a comment. In the meantime, I am going to have some serious fun with my new toy!






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dori said...

Congratulations on the new camera. What an awesome present! You are psyched you got it before Christmas because now you will be all set to take pictures ON Christmas.

Unknown said...

Hey! Lovin' the photos! I like my 18-200 digital Tamron AF. Someday want to have range up to 300mm, though. :)

Chellie

Lys said...

Hooray! Wonderful news on the camera - love the pigtails in Sarah's hair too. Looking forward to seeing more photo results from this present.

Amy Drane said...

YAE!!! AWESOME PRESENT!!! I can't wait to see the pictures you come up with! YOU ROCK ROB!!!!